Thursday 31 May 2007

Justice. Cross. Crucifix. Whatever.

I've been playing the new Justice album incessantly since I received it, and it is fantastic. I hated the Justice Vs. Simian track, and when new single D.A.N.C.E started playing on mtv2, I hated that to. However, D.A.N.C.E fits well in the album, and has grown on me. The album itself is kind of like Daft Punk's 'Discovery' on steroids. It retains the disco sound but is beefed up by some major squelchy synths and crunching drumbeats. You should take a listen. Incidentally, I'm not sure how the album is pronounced! Below is the sleeve.

2 comments:

Danny ray said...

Just been listening to the medleys they've posted on their myspace site,can't wait to hear the album proper. Not a hot with the NME, though. "Another frustrating dance album" they claim. Pah!

Christopher Lloyd said...

if nme slate it, it must be good. and it is. so nme can suck my balls.