Thursday 7 June 2007

Health update - more scans




Today I was referred to a new physio, who did a 'prick test'. Turns out that I failed the prick test, thus I am no prick. I jest, It means there is loss of sensation in my right arm. Next up, nerve test. It seems that one of my nerves isn't as responsive as it should be. I have now been told to stop doing any of the phsyiotheraputic exercises they had previously given me, and i'm booked for an MRI scan.


They think the problem isn't my arm, but my neck, injured through the whiplash. They need an MRI scan so that they can tell for sure whether it is my arm or my neck, so that they can then work on it. I now have to wait eight weeks for the scan, and a further two weeks for the results, before seeing what actions to take to remedy the pain.


On top of all this, the Walsall manor want me to have more neck x-rays!



If they don't cure this, i'm going to die of MRSA the amount of hospitals i've now been in! Either that or Radiation overdose!

No comments: