Thursday 21 June 2007

The light at the end of the tunnel is a train... / UPDATE


We're just past the mid-week mark.
The story so far:


Inept doctor writes wrong info on my medical, causing insurers to not pay my make-up of wage, leaving me in financial dire-straits, but thankfully not musical dire-straits.


Somerfield don't tie up their heavy pallet trolleys, and a stray slopes down a hill into my car.



The story continues:


My wage slip has been lost. I can't find out if I get sick pay or a wage, which I need to in order to juggle bills.


Someone has shot our window, don't know why. It's not a rough estate, and we have no enemies.


Three days to go until this week ends. What next?
UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE

Between Kirsty and Elizabeth, milk has been poured all over my pc, inside my printer, and inside my camera usb port.

Next?

1 comment:

Danny ray said...

I'll get you next time Gadget, next time......