Friday 31 August 2007

NINE INCH NAILS: Night 2 - Wolverhampton.

Wolverhampton rolls up, and gig wise, it's not as exciting as Birmingham Academy was, although the band did have their huge LCD screen and played The Great Destroyer, incorporating the noise element of Happiness in Slavery into the mix, which was a set highlight. I had a bloke behind me who's girlfriend was just over five foot, so being a corteuos kind of man, I stood in-front of the bloke, even though it was 'tight'. After a few tracks the bloke started moaning at me, so I had to tell him i was trying to do his girlfriend a favour and that if he was slightly more corteous to his partner, she's understand this. He just grunted and realised I was getting angry. I hate it when you try to be polite to people and they just take it for granted. So I ranted at him, he backed away and I went to the balcony to get these crappy pics!




(above pic from www.nin.com)

Set-List:

HYPERPOWER!

The Beginning Of The End

Heresy

Survivalism

Terrible Lie

Burn

March Of The Pigs

Gave Up

The Good Soldier

Closer

Wish

Me, I'm Not

The Great Destroyer

Eraser

Only

La Mer

Into The Void

No, You Don't

The Day The World Went Away

Down In It

The Hand That Feeds

Head Like A Hole

Hurt

No comments: