Monday 8 October 2007

Juxtaposition Part One - Smut (Saturday)

An amalgamation of styles was the order of the weekend. Saturday was the Adults Only show at Birmingham NIA, whilst on Sunday, I took the kids to the Black Country Museum.

The Adults Only Show was funny in so far as I got to meet lots of plastic looking women from the Adult Industry for some tongue in cheek (and only in cheek) photo’s. The sad thing was the people walking around who were living just to have real photo’s taken with good-looking women, as if they’re creatures from another planet.
Cliché’s apart, most people I met were actually really very pleasant, and the whole event was mainly aimed at couples. Unfortunately, my partner was working so I went with my mate Roy. You’ve not lived unless you’ve been adult toy shopping with another man whilst exclaiming ‘It’s not for us’!
At one point I was asked if I fancied two minutes riding the penis, for a cash prize. Unfortunately I wasn’t in the mood for penis riding today.
Roy also got to meet a hero of his, Ben Dover, a man with a right big one. Mullet that is! (Actually, the mullet has now been cut off). Click pics to enlarge -- one pic has been heavily censored using Skol Lager. Make your own conclusions!





































































No comments: