Friday 22 February 2008

Funkychild and the dentist


Elizabeth's first trip to the dentist was fine, she behaved impeccably. Well, she did whilst she was in the dentist chair. She sat down nicely, opened wide and let the dentist do his thing, she complained not a jot. She just played up in the waiting room!
Kirsty's falling out teeth proved to be nothing to worry about. Kirsty sucks her thumb and we felt that it may have pushed her babyteeth forward, but this proved not to be the case. Lisa was fine.

Me???

Well, I had a lot of work done a while back when I decided to beat my phobia. One of the jobs was a root canal, that the dentist said may not work, but is worth trying before an extraction. Alas, it didn't work. I've got to have a tooth out, and a replacement filling on my front tooth (plus an oustdanding cap, and one further extraction). This won't make me look shane mcgowanesque at all, they're all out of the way teeth, and when you consider I didn't go to a dentist in over 10 years, i've not done too bad!

No comments: