Thursday 1 February 2007

In Limbo


We are currently stuck with my dad's dog. The dog is insane. He is driving us mad, and is making a god-awful mess. My dad seems to think that the dog is 'playing a game'. The game of "smelling like horse crap - smearing it all over the floors, biting my clothes and being a potential danger to the baby' is not a game i'm a fan of.
This dog has already (inadvertedly) caused the death of another dog of ours, and left me with two scars on my arm, from the same incident.
This dog recently 'playfully' nipped my leg. I now have a hole in my jeans, and no offers to replace them. (RECENT AMENDMENT: HE NOW HAS)

This dog repeatedly jumps at doors, so far knocking one clean off, landing on myself.
This apparently too is a game, because he's a sheepdog.
I love dog's, but this little excuse of a hound is putting me off the creatures for life.

C/x


No comments: