Thursday 8 November 2012

November 8th - Local Community Support Officers called - against us!!!

So following today's events, the police community support officers turn up at our doorstep. Bill & Mary called them to complain against our noise. Though the officers had to remain impartial, which is totally understandable, they were clearly aware of the bigger picture. They weren't aware of this blog, and of the calls to the police from us documenting the harassment we receive from the neighbours (Bar the incident where the neighbours daughter attacked lisa for absolutely no reason whatsoever). They were lovely and polite, took away the address and said they would check the logs.

I'm sure that'll be it for a while, but I'm fed up now and am going to move. I have enough stress in my life to be dealing with without having this farcical situation thust upon me by two spiteful neighbours.

Third time lucky?

No comments: