Friday 3 July 2015

June 29th 'THAT'S IT BILL.... I'M CALLING THE POLICE'

June 29th -

I'm sitting in the garden with Lisa, when I tell her that maybe it'd be worth her booking Oct 30th off, as there are a few friends in town, it may be worth us having a little halloween party*

Immediately from behind the fence, at a volume Brian Blessed would be proud of, "THAT'S IT BILL, I'M CALLING THE POLICE"

When did it

  • A: Become Illegal to plan a party
  • B: Become Illegal to have a party.
Just another case of them trying to intimidate us (After all, we've only had one grown up party since we moved in 5 years ago - plus they once called the police on us at 5pm on a  Sunday afternoon for throwing a 6 year old's birthday party).

I called our landlord, Dave, a really nice guy who used to have to endure the same neighbours. He backed me up on the fact that I should not have to worry about having barbecues and parties. I shouldn't be wary of letting the kids play in the garden. Enjoy, and don't worry about them.

If only everybody was so normal as us and the landlord.

No comments: